Company: Pulice Construction, Inc.
Job Location: Houston, Texas
Founded in 1956, Pulice Construction, Inc. is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in San Diego, CA; Dallas, TX; and Houston, TX. Celebrating 60 years in business in 2016, Pulice is a proven leader in alternative project delivery. The company specializes in Design-Build and CMAR projects throughout the Southwest, and is an award-winning firm with a focus on project safety and partnering. Pulice is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dragados S. A., one of the world’s largest heavy civil contractors.Responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Senior Proposal Coordinator to join our marketing team. The successful candidate will be located in our Houston location and will report to the Proposal/Marketing Manager.
The Senior Proposal Coordinator will work with a variety of staff – engineers, planners and technical experts, and business development personnel – to produce proposals, qualifications statements, award submittals, and marketing collateral. We are looking for an energetic, motivated candidate with strong people and communication skills, including excellent writing and editing capabilities. The candidate should also be proficient in document layout.
This is a full-time, exempt position.
An ideal candidate has:
- Supervise and coordinate the preparation/production of proposals and qualifications
- Prepare interview presentations and support/coordinate the preparation of interview teams
- Write and maintain resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, etc.
- Work with technical staff to develop proposal sections and scopes of work
- Maintain proposal database information
- Coordinate specialized consultants (photographers, PR, etc.)
- Develop award submittals and coordinate public relations initiatives as needed, including social media participation
- Design and produce marketing collateral as needed
- Strong writing and editing skills
- The ability to be proactive, resourceful, organized, a self-starter, and multi-tasker with minimal supervision
- The ability to maintain a strong sense of focus under tight deadlines and varying workloads
- The ability to produce proposals while working with team members located in various other offices
- Interpersonal skills with flexibility to work with a variety of team members to meet aggressive project schedules
- Excellent time management skills
- Understanding of basic marketing principles and A/E/C industry terminology/procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in the A/E/C industry
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Prior experience in proposal preparation
Medical, dental and vision insurance at minimal cost, life insurance, FSA, disability, paid vacation & sick time, 10 paid holidays, 401(k).
To apply, click below:
APPLY NOWPre-employment drug testing and background check required