Company: Institute for Health Promotion Research, a part of UT Health San Antonio (formerly UT Health Science Center at San Antonio)
This full-time position provides strategic digital marketing guidance, including developing growth goals, participating in creating and designing marketing campaigns and digital communication materials, implementing content and strategies, constant monitoring of marketing and implementing updates based on results in real time, and overall analytic evaluation of the marketing plan, digital communications, and advertising efforts for the Institute for Health Promotion Research at UT Health San Antonio and its projects, including a national Latino childhood obesity prevention program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess needs and then research, conceptualize, and plan strategic integrated digital marketing communications campaigns in line with overall organizational goals and objectives;
- Help plan, coordinate, and manage marketing budget for projects, content, campaigns, and tools;
- Manage organizational digital media efforts, including web, mass email, and social media;
- Plan, recommend, develop, test, and implement innovative promotions and campaigns to increase growth, publicity, audience engagement, etc.;
- Develop marketing content, including idea generation, writing, editing, design, and coordinating production and distribution of digital marketing communications and campaigns;
- Review all marketing and advertising content to ensure accuracy, grammar/copy, layout/design, analytical measures, etc.;
- Provide detailed analytical support across multiple software and assessment tools to evaluate outcomes and provide recommendations based on results;
- Measure marketing results, growth, metrics/analytics, and return on investment (ROI) and presents to leadership on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Administration, Political Science or related field,
- At least five (5) years of relevant marketing experience is required.
- Under FLSA, incumbents in this position are exempt.
To apply, click below: