Company: Metropolitan Contracting Company, LLC
Primary Function:Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience::
Under minimal supervision from the Strategic Development Officer and other executives, responsible for overseeing the representation of a positive organizational image to the staff, general public, clients and the community which includes media relations, community relations, events coordination, internal/external communications and data management functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or related field required;
- Minimum two (1) year experience preferred in desktop publishing, corporate identity programs, event planning, media relations, and writing and editing for publications highly desired;
- Ability to manage multiple activities/projects, meet multiple deadlines and network with staff, management and clients required;
- Working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Word and MS Excel required; Adobe
- Detailed oriented with excellent analytical skills required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required;
- CRM (Salesforce) experience a plus
- Assist in the management of the overall corporate marketing plan.
- Organize and maintain all company files electronically relative to Marketing and Communications.
- Develop, produce and maintain marketing collateral materials, website, video presentations, etc.
- Establish and maintain a library of company and project photography and proposals.
- Manage and maintain corporate social networking sites, blogs, forums, etc.
- Coordinate special events as well as other project related events.
- Assist with business development plan and strategies.
- Prepare qualification and proposal packages.
- Complete internet search of the company on a regular basis; maintain positive company image.
- Serve as a member of at least one (1) local community and/or civic organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Because we strive to make Metropolitan a great place to work, we have a highly tenured staff, many in the 10 to 15 year range. Metropolitan owns its office building and provides its employees with an attractive, comfortable working environment. Typically our finish-out and renovation projects comprise about 50% of our annual volume and we are recognized as one of the largest general contractors in the San Antonio area. Quality workmanship and service keeps our customers coming back. Weekly meetings of senior staff help foster an environment of open communication.
We offer compensation that is market competitive and commensurate with experience. Metropolitan provides a generous health insurance program, 401K plan, vacation benefits and is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact: Chris Carruth