At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Past Experience:
- Work with marketing and Project Managers to prepare materials, including qualifications, brochures, presentations, newsletters, proposals, award submittals, announcements and reports
- Use intranet, collaboration and file repository sites
- Develop and coordinate graphics, write and edit layout materials
- Research and produce technical documents and reports
- Perform other duties as needed
- We are interested in range of experience – we are considering people FRESH out of college all the way to folks with more senior level experience.
- Associate degree in a closely related field or combination of education and relevant experience
- 1+ year document layout and production experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
- Experience in proposal planning and coordination a must
- Writing ability, strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and make independent decisions critical to job success
- Quick self-starter, team-oriented and able to work with different personalities and professional styles
- Previous experience in the A/E industry strongly desired
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Bachelor's degree, Marketing preferred
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity in all of our offices. USA: We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law. CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. AUSTRALIA: We consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, political or religious affiliation, health status, or any other status protected by law.
Health and safety is also our priority. For some positions, you may be required to provide drug and alcohol testing, before or during employment, based on our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy. If you are required to drive for us, we require a valid driver's license and compliance with our vehicle policy.
To apply, click below: