Company: Garza/Bomberger & Associates
Garza/Bomberger & Associates is a full service architectural firm located in San Antonio, Texas. With a focus on K-12, Higher Education, Healthcare, Research Facilities, Office Interiors and Commercial Projects, our firm's approach involves an intense and creative collaboration with the client from schematic design through completion of construction. Since each client's site and budget is unique, so is our approach to each project resulting in clean and innovative design solutions. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our growth. This is a professional position requiring professionalResponsibilities:
Required Skills and Past Experience:
- Researching potential new opportunities.
- Preparing responses to Requests for Qualifications which requires creative writing & graphic presentation.
- Tracking existing and prospective Clients.
- Occasionally attending Board Meetings, Public Presentations, or Pre-Proposal conferences.
- Timely tracking request for qualification(RFQ).
- Meeting deadlines with accuracy and quality work.
- Compiling, improving, and maintaining firm’s marketing database.
- Assembling presentations.
- Outstanding Written Communication skills.
- Expert Graphic Design Skills.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Fast Learner in the vocabulary of our profession.
- Familiar with the extent of our services and the profession.
- Proficiency with Adobe In-Design and Adobe Photoshop.
- MS Office Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Proficiency with electronic file management and format conversion.
- Website design and photography skills are a plus
We offer competitive salary, 401K, Health and Dental benefits, plus more. Please submit all employment inquiries and resumes to email@example.com