Prepare and manage RFPs/RFQs and vendor pre-qualification package submissions and responses; create and/or manage all marketing material for a designated Brandt location; provide support as needed to the Mechanical, Electrical, IPG and Service groups; and provide support to the Business Development Manager. Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Past Experience:
- Prepare, manage and establish consistency with RFP/RFQ submissions from concept to final product with strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage deadlines. Develop and manage submittal layout, including development of proposal templates for other team members.
- Prepare and manage vendor pre-qualification packages from concept to final product with strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage deadlines.
- Prepare and manage interview process, including creation of presentation and leave-behinds.
- Identify and manage opportunities to submit for awards on major projects and for safety-related recognition.
- Ensure consistent use of Brandt’s brand policies and procedures working with our brand identity and incorporating it into all marketing communications. Enforce the use of firm templates, design standards, brand, and messaging guidelines.
- Write, edit, research, QC check data related to all marketing material (e.g., resumes, project descriptions, boilerplate material, graphics, photography, client information.) Help to develop text for marketing material by interviewing project personnel and reviewing existing documentation.
- Manage and maintain local electronic marketing filing system. Ensure data integrity, including information maintenance, data import and accuracy. Identify and implement best practices to ensure consistent and optimal leveraging of the CRM system across the firm.
- Photograph or manage photography, including completion and in-progress project photos, as well as employee photos.
- Develops, writes and manages production of specialty brochures, mailers, announcements, etc.
- Manage coordination and logistics for annual trade show efforts
- Support recruiting efforts, including preparing presentations, brochures, information packages, banners, graphics and giveaways.
- Fulfill marketing/proposal requests from Mechanical, Electrical, Service and IPG groups.
- Ensure all materials necessary to complete RFPs, marketing collateral, etc. are in stock and readily available.
- Coordinates services of outside graphics and reprographic vendors for marketing purposes.
- Assist Sr. Vice President of End-User Sales & Service in company-wide marketing efforts and initiatives
- If schedule permits, attend industry events with Business Development Manager (i.e., SMPS, AGC, etc.). Establish and maintain contact with industry peers.
- Participate, as schedule permits, in professional and charitable organizations.
- Coordinate registration, attendance and materials for trade organization events.
- Provide support and excellent client service to other areas of the company. Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Travel Requirements: <10%
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications (or commensurate levels of skill, knowledge, and experience)
- Minimum 5 years’ familiarity/experience with marketing within the engineering, construction, and/or architectural industries
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment