Company: Raba Kistner, Inc.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator shall support the Corporation which is a multi-discipline, multi-office firm, offering engineering and testing, project management, infrastructure planning, and environmental consulting, that operates in Texas, Utah, Florida, Nebraska and Mexico, not including project offices. Our client base, both existing and potential, comes from the private and public sectors. Our project work is obtained both through sole sourcing and qualifications based selection and/or price. Our competition ranges from small, one office companies to regional offices representing national companies.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator’s primary responsibility is working closely with the Marketing Director to support the overall Corporate Development efforts of the company with the goal of increasing profitability and market share. A close working relationship with the Principals and senior staff in all offices is important and necessary. Responsibilities include:
- Production, management and QA/QC for RK websites and social media, SEO management; video production
- Assisting with RFQ/RFP/LOI proposals and related items
- Development and distribution of both print and electronic marketing materials
- Corporate Image Management
- Strategic initiatives and special projects
To apply, visit www.rkci.com/careers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or other related field.
- Seven years of experience in a communications-related position.Proven capability working in web editing software (Word Press, Express Engine) and preferred, video editing software (Adobe Premier Pro, Movie Maker or similar). Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office software (Publisher, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- Proven print and electronic design capability, including designing to fit a budget, timeline, as appropriate to need
- Proven, excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Experience as proposal coordinator in the A/E/C industry preferred. Demonstrated familiarity with the hard deadlines/details involved with project proposals and can organize the pursuit materials to meet these deadlines.
- Excellent oral communication and people skills to interact with staff successfully.
- Good time management skills and ability to balance short-term deadlines against long-term goals.
- Shall be self-motivated and have ability to work independently without much close supervision.
- High level of skills with the highest degree of professionalism, initiative and discretion in performing duties on a daily basis.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized, demonstrated commitment to the quality of the final product.
- Ability to manage the marketing portion of project pursuits, assisting other pursuit team members as necessary.
- Possess valid Texas driver’s license and meet company's auto insurability requirements.
- Ability to comply with all attendance requirements as noted in most current edition of Corporate Policy Manual. Must be able to work beyond normal schedule when needed and be both a true team player, playing a leadership role when called upon.
- Professional appearance.
- Works well with all types and levels of people, both inside and outside the company.
- Persistent, tactful, and enthusiastic.
- Understand, adhere and participate in the Raba Kistner Health and Safety and (BBS) Behavior Based Safety Programs and set a good safety example.