Company: Raba Kistner, Inc.
Location: San Antonio, TX
Direct Report: Marketing Director, Corporate Development
The Digital/Print Marketing Coordinator (D/PMC) shall support the Corporation which is a multi-discipline, multi-office firm, offering engineering and testing, project management, infrastructure planning, and environmental consulting, that operates in Texas, Utah, Florida, Nebraska and Mexico, not including project offices.
The D/PMC’s primary responsibility is working closely with the Marketing Director to support the overall Corporate Development efforts of the company with the goal of increasing profitability and market share. A close working relationship with the Principals and senior staff in all offices is important and necessary. Responsibilities include:
- Production, management and QA/QC for RK websites, social media, website SEO; video production.
- Assisting with RFQ/RFP/LOI proposals and related items.
- Development and distribution of both print and electronic marketing materials.
- Corporate Image Management.
- Strategic initiatives and special projects.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
EMPLOYEE SHALL HAVE THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(1) Website Planning and Development, Social Media Strategy & Management, SEO Management, Video Development.
(2) Support Marketing Director with planning, development (design, content development, production, quality control, EWO management) of company websites, social media sites and activities, and video production (preferred), including, but not limited to:
- Ongoing website planning and development, updates, marketing management, QA/QC, service, SEO management and other as identified for multiple websites owned by Raba Kistner.
- Social media (Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, etc.) strategy, planning, development, management, distribution, and updates.
- Development of video shorts for use on website and other applications (preferred).
(3) RFQ/RFP/LOI Proposals and Teaming
SECONDARY/SUPPORT RESPONSIBILITIES ONLY
Secondary or support responsibility as requested for internal planning meetings and gather information, write, design, layout, produce and coordinate delivery of marketing submittals and correspondence to include:
- Request for Qualification (RFQs)/Request for Proposals (RFPs) development or support.
- TxDOT Letters of Interest (LOIs) development or support.
- Subconsultant Opportunities (Teaming Information) development or support.
(4) Electronic and Print Marketing Materials – Development and Distribution
- Direct/Media-Based Marketing efforts – both electronic and print (brochures, flyers, direct mail, e-mail campaigns, e-postcards, newsletters, etc.).
- Ad (content and design) development and distribution to publications for advertising or media relations support.
- Photos, graphics and other needs.
(5) Corporate Image Materials Management
Management/updates of graphic files, such as approved logos, letterhead and other corporate materials and distribution to printers, vendors, partners and clients as needed for sponsorships and other type needs.
(6) Strategic Initiatives and Special Projects
Managing and coordinating information and processes to include, but not be limited to:
- Support of internal initiatives, to include committee participation and development of supporting materials.
- Conference/Trade-Show marketing materials planning, development, support.
- Recruitment ads/materials development.
- Produce materials/signage/specialty items for seminars and client receptions to include design, production, and mailing of invitations and generate follow-up marketing collateral.
- Coordination and management of updates and maintenance of mailing lists and databases for electronic distribution of marketing materials.
- Secondary/support maintenance of proposal information databases (project descriptions, boilerplate information, financial information, photography).
(7) Understand, adhere and participate in the Raba Kistner Health and Safety and (BBS) Behavior Based Safety Programs and set a good safety example.
(8) Other Duties as Assigned by Direct Report.
EMPLOYEE SHALL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or other related field.
- Seven years (preferred) of experience in a communications-related position.
- Proven capability (high skill level) working in web editing software (Word Press, Express Engine) and preferred, video editing software (Adobe Premier Pro, Movie Maker or similar). Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office software (Publisher, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- Proven print and electronic design capability, including designing to fit a budget, timeline, as appropriate to need.
- Proven, excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the hard deadlines/details involved with project development and can organize resources and materials to meet these deadlines.
- Excellent oral communication and people skills to interact with staff at all levels, successfully.
- Proven skills with serving as consultant to internal clients, including listening, advising, performing internal customer service.
- Good time management skills and ability to balance short-term deadlines against long-term goals.
- Shall be self-motivated and have ability to work independently without much close supervision.
- The highest degree of professionalism, initiative and discretion in performing duties on a daily basis.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized, demonstrated commitment to the quality of the final product.
- Ability to manage the marketing portion of project pursuits, assisting other pursuit team members as necessary.
- Ability to work with outside vendors and consultants, business associations, oversight agencies, outside clients, as examples.
- Possess valid Texas driver’s license and meet company's auto insurability requirements.
- Ability to comply with all attendance requirements as noted in most current edition of Corporate Policy Manual. Must be able to work beyond normal schedule when needed and be both a true team player, playing a leadership role when called upon.
- Professional appearance.
- Persistent, tactful, and enthusiastic.
- Works in normal office environment.
- Work related responsibilities require occasional travel out of town to Raba Kistner offices and client offices, as necessary.
Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the person assigned to this position. Principle duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job.
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibility assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
To apply, visit www.rkci.com/careers.