Company: Marmon Mok Architecture
Location: San Antonio, TX
Reports To: Director of Marketing/Business Development
Marketing Department Maintenance and Organization (35%)
• Maintain and update marketing communication calendar (awards programs, editorial calendar, project milestones, conferences, project photography) and with input from market team/partners/staff.
• Write and update marketing materials for proposals, website, and collateral material: resumes, project descriptions, etc.
• Maintain and update database (proposals, projects, client mailing list, business development reports) and support marketing department as needed.
• Coordinate photo shoots (cost estimates, photo shot list, consultant participation, and staging and obtain approval.
• Assist and coordinate special events/conference material (ground breakings/dedications.)
• Coordinate activities for trade shows/professional conferences
Social Media, Marketing Promotions, Website, Public Relations (30%)
• Update social media information/participate in MM social media committee
• Update Web site information, integrate publications/awards into website
• Develop communications campaign calendar with ideas for e-mail blasts: project news, employee promotions, thought leadership, trade show conference. Write and design content.
• Create and maintain targeted mailing lists for digital and print distribution
• Develop video content of projects and client testimonials
• Support public relations efforts through writing press-releases, coordinating firm information
Proposals and Pursuit Presentations (30%)
• As assigned, facilitate proposal kick-off meeting and develop outline of assignments with project team
• Work with technical staff to develop proposal sections and scopes of work; coordinate proposal production and printing
• Coordinate specialized consultants (photographers, printers, vendors, etc.)
• Research consultants, teaming partners, industry news, target markets
Professional and Community Involvement (5%)
• Actively involved in professional and community organizations, including SMPS
• Enthusiasm, Team Player, Persistent Follow Through, Creative
• Enjoys writing and creating stories about Marmon Mok projects, people and news
• Detail oriented with excellent writing, grammar and proofreading skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite (Word, InDesign, Photoshop, Excel)
• Organizational skills, multi-tasking, follow-through
• Strong graphic design orientation
• Ability to work well with people in a creative, collaborative environment
• Develop creative ideas and build on the ideas of others in the firm
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English or Journalism with minimum five years + experience preferred