Location: San Antonio, TX
What makes Pape-Dawson different? Our people.
Pape-Dawson has created an atmosphere where talented and dedicated engineers, surveyors, geologists, geoscientists and support personnel focus individual and collective skills on a single objective – sound, innovative and cost-effective solutions. Our diverse professional backgrounds benefit each client through sensitivity to individual requirements, responsiveness to project deadlines and creative, yet rational, solutions.
Overview: The Proposal Assistant position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and provides support in the development of statement of qualifications/proposals.
- Assist proposal team with gathering and developing documents for statement of qualifications/proposals
- Help maintain project database for use in proposal preparation and reports for management
- Manage and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Assist with research and gathering data from management team and technical staff
- Serve as the point of contact for sub consultant project pursuits. Gather and send requested data to prime firm as appropriate.
- Assist in various administrative tasks in the Marketing department in support of other members of the team
- 2 years’ experience in similar role preferred, preferably in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing or related field preferred
- Experience in word processing and database management to support the needs of the proposal team are essential
- Strong work ethic, extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team
- Dependable and reliable
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience in managing multiple, high priority tasks under strict deadlines
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Experience in the use of Adobe InDesign a plus
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Experience with Deltek Vision a plus
- Available to work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5pm, and overtime as needed
Please visit our website to apply: www.pape-dawson.com
Pape-Dawson Engineers is an AA/EEO Employer.