Company: Gessner Engineering, LLC
Location: San Antonio, TX
The Business Development Manager is responsible for building market position in the San Antonio area by initiating and developing business relationships with our target clients. The BD Manager adds value by helping Gessner differentiate from other firms and position itself as an innovator in the industry in both private and public sectors.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Gessner Engineering’s vision and strategy.
- Develop, review, and report on the division’s business development strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team.
- Impact the profitability of the company through implementing strategic and tactical management decisions and business development results.
- Help Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities.
- Coordination with the Marketing Department for all marketing needs.
Education / Experience:
Skills and Special Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3-7+ years of experience in business development.
- Good time management skills
- Build long term relationships
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Comfortable networking and meeting with high-level individuals
- Comfortable selling the firms services in one-on-one meetings
- Must be outgoing and personable
To apply, email resume to email@example.com