What makes Pape-Dawson Different? Our People Pape-Dawson has created an atmosphere where talented and dedicated engineers, surveyors, geologists, geoscientists and support personnel focus individual and collective skills on a single objective - sound, innovated and cost-effective solutions. Our diverse professional backgrounds benefit each client through sensitivity to individual requirements, responsiveness to project deadlines and creative, yet rational, solutions.
- This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and facilities initiatives for the company as it relates to our brand.
Initiatives that are facilitated by this position are as follows:
- Social Media
- Collateral material
- Press Releases
- Marketing Campaigns (e-blasts, direct mail)
- Blog content development
- Award submissions
- Video production
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, graphic design, communications, or journalism
- 3 years' experience in a similar role; preferably in the A/E/C industry
- Strong grapahic design experience (candidates selected for an interview may be asked to provide a portfolio)
- Excellent writing skills to include accurate spelling, grammar and copy editing. (candidates selected for an interview may be asked for a writing sample)
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective interpersonal skills with varying levels of employees in an organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Exceptional ability to handle multiple, high-priority tasks under strict deadlines and flexible as priorities change
- Professional experience in social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Glassdoor)
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop; MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Must be able to work 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday with occassional overtime, as needed to meet deadlines
Pape-Dawson Engineers is an AA/EEO employer.