| Developing and executing a Marketing Plan for both long-range goals and near-term objectives, as well as a developing and executing a corresponding marketing budget. The Marketing Plan is to be developed in coordination with the Principals and the Marketing and Business Development Committee is to be integral to the firm's Brand Identity.
Lead Developing | Develop, maintain, and screen lists of leads/prospects.
Strategy Development | Develop strategies for cultivating prospects and obtaining work based on the goals of the Marketing Plan. Take primary responsibility for coordinating Requests for Qualifications, Proposals, and response strategy.
Public Relations | Develop a plan for appropriate public relations activities that support the firm’s marketing program and emphasize the firm’s Brand Identity.
Research | Keep abreast of issues and current trends in the marketplace and the profession likely to affect the firm and its marketing activities
Requirements of the Position
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- Proven record of success in marketing and business development for A/E firms or other creative industries.
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project and budget management ability
- Experience with digital, print, social media, and other marketing platforms