Company: WestEast Design Group, LLC
Location: San Antonio, TX
WestEast Design Group, LLC
, is a growing architecture firm in San Antonio, Texas with over 21 years of experience. The firm is dedicated to excellence in service, puts emphasis on truly listening to our clients during collaboration, delivering quality and value for each client, and a commitment to making a contribution to the built environment. We provide our clients with personal care and the utmost attention to details. For more information about the firm, please visit our website: www.westeastdesign.com
The Marketing Coordinator will provide support for the firm's marketing and business development efforts. The Marketing Coordinator will provide assistance to the Business Development Director and firm leaders in a collaborative environment. This role provides support through the production and assembly of proposals, organization and maintenance of marketing materials, and coordination of other typical marketing related initiatives.
- Handling multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines
- Preparing the design, layout, preparation and production of proposals, presentations, qualification packages, and requests for information.
- Coordinating preparation and production of marketing collateral
- Maintenance of marketing database
- Maintenance of website content
- Internal marketing activity coordination
- Provide general administrative support as necessary
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines with the ability to prioritize and demonstrate excellent time management skills and sense of urgency for projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge of layout and graphics software, preferably in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat applications, and how each program interfaces with the other. (preferred)
- Strong set of written, oral, and visual communication skills
- Well organized team player; works well under pressure
- Associates or Bachelors degree in marketing or related field (preferred)
- Desire to learn and grow continuously and professionally and contribute to the growth of the company and its success.
- Knowledge of architectural/engineering/construction industry (preferred)
Commensurate with experience, this will be reviewed during interview.
Full-time (40 hours per week), Salary
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: