Company: Michael G. Imber, Architects
Location: San Antonio, TX
Michael G. Imber, Architects is a nationally recognized architecture and design firm based in San Antonio Texas.
Michael G. Imber, Architects is seeking an individual with 2 to 5 years of work experience for the position of Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate's skills will include graphic design, writing, and administration and support duties. We are seeking a committed, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual who anticipates issues and thrives on creative, independent problem solving. All applicants should have a strong sense of self-accountability, be self-started and have a positive outlook.
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies to grow the firm and to maintain a strong corporate identity and brand.
- Prepare client/prospect marketing packages in both digital and print media.
- Meet graphic needs of developing and updating marketing material.
- Search, plan, and organizes entries for awards, competitions, publication submittals and other digital media outlets.
- Prepare digital and print announcements and be familiar with digital and hard copy distribution methods, i.e. Mail Chimp, WordPress, etc.
- Support and preparation of PowerPoint and or other media for speaking engagements.
- Create advertisements, Christmas card and holiday gift selections for office.
- Maintain digital images library and marketing material files.
- Maintain and update web site and blog, manage/write blog entry - Word Press based.
- Assist in preparing, editing drafts and photo shoots for publicity materials and communications for PR.
- Work with book publicist to coordinate upcoming publications.
- Research, prepare and coordinate highly customized responses for Request for Proposals/Qualifications.
- Plan and organize office social and professional events.
- Assist Project Managers with administrative tasks.
- Administer and maintain FTP site for Project Managers and current projects.
- Assist with meeting coordination, purchasing and answering phones.
- Maintain inventory of marketing supplies.
- Update, Maintenance, and Analysis of Social Media, currently including company and associated Facebook accounts, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Dering Hall, Houzz and others.
- Ability to coordinate with outside marketing consultants to support office goals.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English, Graphic Design
- Marketing and Graphic Design experience preferred
- Strong technical writing and editing skills, with ability to generate compelling content
- Strong knowledge and experience working with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Houzz, Pinterest, Dering Hall, etc.) and providing analytic research
- Strong sense of teamwork and outstanding collaborative interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong Data organizing skills with an attention to detail
- Experience in the architecture/design industry preferred
- Ability to work with both Apple and PC based systems and software
- This candidate needs Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills as well as be proficient in all required software applications to complete tasks not limited to MS Office, Acrobat, PowerPoint and Excel, Flash, DreamWeaver, Fireworks, Mail Chimp, Wix, Purehost, WordPress, Apple Preview.
Benefits:How to Apply:
Compensation is based on experience
Submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to email@example.com