Company: D. Wilson Construction Company
Location: McAllen, TX
D. Wilson Construction is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator for our growing business in South Texas. The position will be headquartered in our McAllen, Texas Office, but will require travel to San Antonio to support our regional office.
All interested in joining our team of employee owners please send resumes to: JosueR@Dwilsonconstruction.com
For more information, view our company fact sheet. You can also download a PDF version of this job listing.
This position will have demonstrated experience in the AEC industry as a marketing professional.
Manage and execute the company marketing plan
Developing and managing company social media strategy and plan
Manage a comprehensive company marketing database
Implement concepts for and production of collateral materials
Produce proposals, qualifications, award submittals and presentation materials
Reports to the CEO
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years prior marketing experience in the Architectural, Engineering, Construction (AEC) industry or similar capacity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent skills in time management, organizing, writing, proofreading and editing
Basic Responsibilities & Duties
- Attend pre-bid and pre-proposal conferences
- Produce proposals, qualifications, award submittals and presentation materials
- Develop and manage marketing deliverables from team members
- Develop layouts and produce proposals in Adobe InDesign
- Implement concepts for and production of collateral materials
- Manage company project, resume and solicitation database
- Communicate with team members for project and client information
- Interview project team members for value-added information to improve proposal responses
- Update external brochures with project information in Adobe InDesign
- Interview staff to draft resumes and project sheet descriptions
- Manage social media posts and website updates
- Planning of internal and external company events
- Attend internal and external community outreach events
- Assist with minor business development efforts
D. Wilson Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensure fair and equal employment to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, disability or veteran status.