Company: Lake|Flato Architects
Location: San Antonio, TX
Lake|Flato Architects (www.lakeflato.com) is a nationally recognized architectural design firm with offices in Austin and San Antonio, Texas. We have an immediate opening in our San Antonio marketing department for an enthusiastic professional with a background in communications and marketing who could fill our full-time Marketing Coordinator position.
This position is a broad-based role, with core responsibilities of (1) proposal submission, (2) assisting with the firm's data management, (3) assisting with the firm's external communications, and other needs as follows:
- Coordinating information needs for RFP responses and related marketing materials
- Tracking and assisting analysis of pursuit and PR efforts
- Organizing related project information
- Assisting with award submissions, eblast and other PR related needs
- Helping with the firm’s various social media outlets
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two to three years of professional experience preferably in marketing or communication field. Lake|Flato seeks a committed, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual who anticipates issues and thrives on creative, independent problem solving within a deadline-driven (quick-paced) environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, English
- Proficiency in InDesign, PhotoShop, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with Deltek Vision is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience ; A/E/C industry preferred
- Strong spirit of teamwork and outstanding collaborative interpersonal skills
- Strong technical writing and editing skills
- Data organizing skills Self-starter, multi-tasker, organized and detail-oriented Possesses a sense of urgency to meet deadlines while managing competing priorities; Ability to successfully collaborate with various personalities Ability to set and administer schedules for proposal and presentation efforts, keeping team on task
- Interest in and sensitivity to design issues
- Understanding of social media as it pertains to business communications Graphic design sensibility
- Minimal travel may be required
Lake|Flato provides a competitive salary and benefits. This position reports directly to the Proposal Manager and the Marketing & Business Development Director.
Send résumé, writing samples, and letter of interest by email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.